Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cards

I was pleased as punch that I got pics taken for our Christmas cards in a timely manner this year. Of course, then I had to design the cards. Then I had to order them and wait for them to get shipped to me. Then I had to remember to buy more envelopes at the store. Then I had to go to the post office to buy stamps. Then I had to address all the envelopes. Then I had to stamp all the envelopes. Then I designed address labels for them. Then I had to find the address label sheets so I could print them. Then I had to put all the labels on all the envelopes. So... needless to say, I didn't get my cards out as soon as I would have liked. At least I did get them out BEFORE Christmas this year. *sigh*
Photobucket
I ended up ordering them from seehere.com. I get them printed as 4x6 photos, and they were having a special for new customers - 100 free 4x6 prints, just pay shipping (which ended up being less than $5). I was really not happy with the quality at all. The pics are grainy and washed out. I know my lighting wasn't stellar in the pics, but it just looks so much better on my computer screen than it does printed. It's ok since I got them for so cheap, but I won't be ordering prints from them again most likely.

3 comments: