Thursday, November 12, 2009

Erica's 4th Birthday Party #1

Erica's actual birthday isn't until next Tuesday, but she's really getting the royal birthday treatment this year! She had a joint birthday party with a friend on Sunday. Then we'll be taking her to dinner next Tuesday for her birthday. Then we'll be having a party for her with family in Houston the Sunday after her birthday. It's about time she has a fuss made about her birthday. She always seemed to get the short end of the stick when it came to party planning. My friend Erika and I decided to have a joint party for our girls since they're birthdays are pretty close together and we were planning on inviting all the same people anyway. The girls decided they wanted a Disney Princess Party. It worked out great because Erika (this is a lot less confusing typed out since she spells her name different than my Erica) and I split the cost and details of the party. She took care of the food, I ordered the cakes. She bought and filled the pinata, I put together the goody bags, etc. There was a houseful of kids and I think EVERYONE had a really great time! I know the birthday girls did! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few.

The birthday girls Madison and Erica
Photobucket

About half of the kids at the party
Photobucket

My favorite pic. I just think it looks so magical!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Disney Princess Theme. The girls look so precious with their princess costumes.

    I'm sure all the kids enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete